- To promote better understanding and appreciation of principles and values of Islam amongst all health care professionals.
- To protect and promote the health of Patients and the Public by adhering to fundamentals of good medical practice guided by Islamic ethics.
- To promote professional and social interaction among Muslim health care professionals and with the wider medical community in Australia
- To facilitate research and education in the field of medicine, Islamic Medical History and Islamic Medical Ethics.
- To engage our professional skills in charitable activities locally and globally to help the vulnerable members of the community irrespective of colour, creed, or faith.
- To advise & support Muslim Health Care Professionals and students in career development, orientation, and other work-related issues.